The types of materials used depend on the process conditions and the most suitable wire mesh belt style, but can be from a wide variety as shown below.
- Carbon steel
- Copper coated baking bands
- Galvanised steel belts for washing, bottling & canning lines
- Spring steel for mining conveyor belts
- Stainless steel belts for food
- Wear resistant steel for sand & shot blasting machines
VICO wire mesh belts & bands for bread & biscuit baking, chocolates, sweets, meat, food etc are individually designed for each application, taking into account conveyor temperature, speed, size, shape and weight of the product along with the general process and working conditions.
Some of the industrial installations are shown below with a more extensive list on the applications page
- bread & biscuit baking oven belts & bands
- canning and bottling line wire mesh belts
- wire mesh belts for continuous shrink and vacuum packing lines
- continuous washing tunnel mesh belts
- board drying tunnel belts
- mesh belts for continuous chocolate coating machines
- wire mesh belts for continuous sacking machines
- wire mesh belts for glass lehr’s
- enrober belts for meat, chocolates and sweets
Honeycomb belts for most conveying applications including casting & forging.
Type VICO-MB-CH (chain driven)
Type VICO-RC-S (group 700)
Type VICO-Strand (group 600)
Type VICO-TR clinched edge (group 1000)
Type VICO-MB (group 400)