Wire mesh belts for Industrial and food applications
High quality wire mesh conveyor belts for baking, drying, filtering, washing, packing.
Wire mesh conveyor belts for baking, drying, filtering, washing, packing
Some of the wire mesh belts described below have similar characteristics to those in the heat treatment section, where belts are made from wire spirals of round or flat wires and connected by cross rods. An additional range of belt styles compliments this range of mesh belts, which are made from flat bars, wire links and connecting wires.
Many of these wire mesh conveyor belts for canning, washing, etc. can be supplied with selvages, which are either welded, ladder or knuckled, but also with reinforced selvages and guard edges and if necessary with drive chains.
This range of wire mesh belts is designed for more general applications where the temperature is not above 600 degrees C and thus available for great many industrial processes.
The types of materials used depend on the process conditions and the most suitable wire mesh belt style, but can be from a wide variety as shown below.
- Carbon steel
- Copper coated baking bands
- Galvanised steel belts for washing, bottling & canning lines
- Spring steel for mining conveyor belts
- Stainless steel belts for food
- Wear resistant steel for sand & shot blasting machines
VICO wire mesh belts & bands for bread & biscuit baking, chocolates, sweets, meat, food etc are individually designed for each application, taking into account conveyor temperature, speed, size, shape and weight of the product along with the general process and working conditions.
Some of the industrial installations are shown below with a more extensive list on the applications page
- bread & biscuit baking oven belts & bands
- canning and bottling line wire mesh belts
- wire mesh belts for continuous shrink and vacuum packing lines
- continuous washing tunnel mesh belts
- board drying tunnel belts
- mesh belts for continuous chocolate coating machines
- wire mesh belts for continuous sacking machines
- wire mesh belts for glass lehr’s
- enrober belts for meat, chocolates and sweets
Honeycomb belts for most conveying applications including casting & forging.
Type VICO-MB-CH (chain driven)
Type VICO-RC-S (group 700)
Type VICO-Strand (group 600)
Type VICO-TR clinched edge (group 1000)
Type VICO-MB (group 400)